Sunday, January 3, 2010

In my (well my Mom and Dad's)... kitchen.

Hello!  I'm a sixteen year old homeschooled girl.  I have 10 brothers and sisters.  I play the fiddle and guitar (and would give up even cooking for it!).  Our kitchen is really small, 2 people can, at different stations, put their hands out and they would overlap arms.  Since there are so many people and animals in my family (13 people, 4 dogs, 4 cats, 1 hamster, and 1 fish), our kitchen can get pretty chaotic!  I love to cook so I cook pretty much every meal, with the occasional help of my sister.  I'm planning on going to culinary school in the fall of 2011,  and taking some community college classes this fall.  I hope you will find my blog helpful.  Be forewarned that I double, or even triple, my recipes because of the size of my family.  Please feel free to ask questions and leave comments!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment